Terms & Conditions
Mobile App Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of Special Matrimony, our website located at Special-Matrimony.com, and any related services provided by Special Matrimony Ltd.
When you use Special Matrimony, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from further using the app, accessing our website, or using any other services provided by Special Matrimony Ltd.
We, Special Matrimony Ltd, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page and notify you through the app and/or the email address you provided when you created your account. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication. These Terms of Service were last updated on 19 February 2021. These Terms of Service were last updated on 19 February 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using Special Matrimony and our website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, any entity who you represent who has entered into these Terms of Service, and your users that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer Special Matrimony or any materials and software contained within Special Matrimony or on our website.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from Special Matrimony or any materials and software contained within Special Matrimony or on our website.
- transfer Special Matrimony or any of its associated materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- knowingly or negligently use Special Matrimony or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Special Matrimony Ltd provides.
- use Special Matrimony or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material.
- use Special Matrimony or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- use Special Matrimony to send unauthorized advertising or spam.
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use Special Matrimony or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.